|Praveen Sinha - CEO and co founder of Jabong.com with Yami Gautam - Jabong.com|
When it comes to online fashion shopping the first destination that comes to our mind is Jabong.com. Time and again they have proved that they are the giants when it comes to online fashion shopping, by setting high standards. Yet again they have come up with a thrilling event that would turn the lives of upcoming artists in the field of fashion.
I'm excited to announce that Jabong.com is presenting a one of a kind online fashion event called the India online fashion week. This event is different from the rest. So, let me enlighten you on the features of the event.
This event would be a platform for upcoming models, designers, photographers to showcase their talent. This is interesting isn't it ? There would be an assemblage of talent from all over India. As soon as I heard about this exclusive fashion extravaganza, I decided to blog about the event. After all how often do we hear about such online fashion events ?
Artists associated with the fashion world would get a grand opening to prove their metal and in turn get recognized for their credentials. Talent is once again given priority here. This would be a magnificent stepping stone for fashion enthusiasts in the field of glitz and glam. There are several people who are talented but how often do they get a platform to prove themselves ? Jabong.com has done just that.
* This event would ensure that these artists would receive an easier access to the fashion industry by bridging the gap between talent and the industry. Jabong.com has given an opportunity for upcoming artists and the biggies from the fashion world to get to know one another. It's a win-win situation for both.
* From July 25 to 30 July 2014 Jabong.com would be inviting applicants from four major categories namely designers, models, make up artists, Hair stylists and fashion photographers.
* It would be an online shop-able week for all the fashionable customers. A customer can shop the look by purchasing the clothes online. This can be achieved from the website www.iofw.com.
* The entire collection would be sold online. This would also give an opportunity for brands to launch their work without marketing.
* The winners from each of the above category would undergo grooming sessions by high profiled fashion experts.
You can get more information to the event here. www.iofw.com
So watch out for more on the Jabong.com website. There is more to come.