Tuesday 25 March 2014

Eliora






 In the pics above I've worn a black tight skirt with a lacy pink top. I purchased this set  last year for Christmas from an outlet called Eliora in Kamanahalli ( Bangalore). They have a wide range of  trendy clothes elegantly designed for women. Tops, Skirts, Pants, Bridal wear, party dresses - they have it all. 

 I love the lacy look of the top. It's baby pink in colour. Skirts are also my favourite piece of clothing too. They look smart and graceful and it also depends how one carries the look and wears them. 

I paired it with Peep toe shoes and Korean Jewellery. The above look can be worn to a party or even a casual outing.  So that's my outfit post for today. Hope you folks liked it. Catch you soon with some more fashion posts. Till then stay fashionable.

The skirt and top - Eliora 
Price - Rs. 2500/- 
Peeptoe shoes - Marie Claire 
Price - Rs. 1500/-
Korean Jewellery - Rs. 1000/-

You could visit the Eliora site and get more information on their latest collections by clicking here Eliora

No comments:

Post a Comment