Wednesday 27 January 2016

Care And Cut With The All New Wella Range

It was a wonderful opportunity to be invited by Jean Claude Biguine Salon and Spa for a complimentary care and cut with their all new Wella range. I jumped at the offer as I wanted to begin the New Year with a makeover and JCB made it possible. 

I always believe that pampering yourself in a salon not only helps you relax but also gives a boost to your self confidence. If you feel good from within you will definitely look good on the exterior as well.

JCB Salon and Spa

 My appointment was booked for 11a m at the Indiranagar JCB branch. The treatment began as per schedule. My Stylist Ronald was very courteous and  professional at the same time. Throughout the hair care treatment, he kept me engaged by offering valuable tips on hair care.

Ronald - Stylist at JCB
 The treatment first began with a hair wash. Next step involved applying the repair mask to my hair to strengthen each and every root.




 I was also given a head massage which was extremely relaxing. Next my hair was exposed to steam, both hot and cold. This is done so that all the essential ingredients needed to strengthen the hair gets absorbed into the hair. The cold treatment is to close the pores. 

This was followed by a hair wash. Last but not the least my hair was styled with loose waves to perfection and according to my liking. 

Besides the beautiful ambience, the latest music playing in the background, kept my spirits high, through the whole process. Stylist Ronald was very friendly and it was fun interacting with him. 

I've shared a few snaps below which were clicked after the hair spa. Hope you all like it. :)




The whole process took around three hours. I enjoyed every bit of the pampering. It was quite a rejuvenating experience. The Wella range of products left my hair feeling soft and smooth. 

That's me below after the hair spa :)






Thank you JCB for the wonderful time and your services :)  Hoping and looking forward to more such opportunities.




No comments:

Post a Comment